There are several key things to know about the Festival:
• The Programme has daytime and evening performances. Much of the Programme is designed as a route. However, there are artworks that run throughout the Festival and can be experienced at multiple times beyond those scheduled on the routes.
• There are some artworks that are mobile, without time or place, and can only be experienced if stumbled upon.
• Some works require mp3 players or can be downloaded onto mobile phones; mp3 players are available at the Festival Centre.
• Visit the Festival Centre at 6 Spin Street Restaurant for additional information and updated daily schedules.
• During the evening programmes, there will be food stalls to provide quick sustenance along the way.